Jan 28, 2013

new era B.G.


I feel real adrenaline when i see videos like this one.... I haven't even realized how much information is passing through us, we do have now an unlimited access to information,  compared to a century ago, or even 50, 20, 7 years ago... Really, how we were able to live without Google, who did we ask all our questions???  

I think we did reach a new  level of development, I realize now that almost all my life is in my laptop, my work, entertainment, communication, shopping, my accounts, utilities payment... and what about children, at the age of 3 they already use ipads and androids as if they were born with them... or teenagers, it is easier for them to write each other in facebook than to meet, as when they meet in real life they feel embarrassed and do not know what to say...
"The universe is 15 to 20 billion years old; the earth five or six. Homo erectus appeared four million years ago, but he took three-and-a-half million years to discover fire, and another 490,000 to invent agriculture. And so forth." 
It is incredible how much time it took before to pass from one level to another, especially if you compare with progression of information technology nowadays. I do hope to be able to live till at least 2050 so that to see where we will arrive till that time:)

I guess, at the end, the Maya weren't so wrong about the end of the world, the end of the old and the beginning of the new world, new era in the history of humankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment