Feb 12, 2013

Music that inspires

I think each of us has the list of music that inspires us for different things, there is music that makes us dance, makes us move and do something, gives us energy, inspires us for writing, drawing, or relaxes us, or gives us food for thought, motivates us, brings us back in the past, or takes us in the future, embraces us with dreams... sometimes music can be comforting, painting the life with hope, or being a company for us when we feel alone... there is music that has no need in words, it speaks with notes, it expresses emotions, involves your imagination, takes you inside the melody and on its waves it carries you to other reality... music changes things, transforms the world, colors the life, it plays the strings of your soul, makes you fly over the horizon, amplifies your creativity. Music is so powerful that it makes you live all the tones of the melody like they are your own emotions, it is like to watch a film, the only difference is that it is film in your head, and the same melody gives absolutely different images and inputs to different people. 

I always envied people who can play musical instruments, my dream was always to play piano (actually I still plan to realize this dream, to find a teacher of piano playing, i don't know if I ever become good in this, but I will surely try hard:)) 

I would like to share here only with one melody that I adore, when I listen to this masterpiece I just surrender to it, close my eyes, and feel it with my soul, I disappear and become one with this tune... 

No comments:

Post a Comment